Key Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML5, CSS3, Backend Administration, Core PHP, CMS Designing And Development, Magento, Wordpress
Reports to: Project Manager/Senior Web Developer-Designer
The Web Developer-Designer will have a proven track record in website design and be able to show a good portfolio of previous work. Strong knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator are a must, HTML5, CCS3 . In this role, The Web Developer-Designer will be working with a team of designers, you will all play an important role in the continued growth and success of RK Marketing, inspiring each other and constantly brainstorming for new ideas. Must have a good technical knowledge in PHP and should know how to read and write codes. You will be working with the team and helping them with you efforts to reach the desired targets.
The Web Developer-Designer will love to bounce ideas off others and have great interpersonal and communication skills. You will have experience taking projects from concept sketches through the design process and finally presenting to directors of big brand clients.
Strong understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator. Hand coding in HTML and CSS. Proven track record in Web Design. Being passionate and practical with design. Good communication and interpersonal skills. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity to progress your personal and technical skills in an exciting and fast paced environment.
RK Marketing staff benefits
- 20-25 days holiday*
- Regular staff reviews
- Team drinks
- Team lunches
- Team days out
RK Marketing Ltd is seeking to recruit a creative, innovative and driven individual for the role of Senior Manager in their Head Office in Louth. This role is varied and the successful candidate will be responsible for the execution and management of a wide range of web development & Software projects. They will deal directly with RK Marketing’s wide range of clients on a weekly basis and work with the team at RK Marketing to ensure that each project is completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
The following qualifications and skills are essential for the role:
- Direct working experience as a manager in large scale organisations
- Experience working on global projects, having stakeholders in business and technology domains located in various countries.
- Experience manging employees in more than one location
- Experience with a range of application developments tools and an understanding of their Pros and Cons.
- Self Starter, learning quickly working productively with minimal direction under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with people across multiple geographies and organisational areas
Core Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead and manage teams of highly skilled software engineering and technical personnel
- Is responsible for planning, directing, monitoring and controlling of the team and their work
- Build and maintain strong long lasting customers relationships with new and existing clients to assure growth is maintained and new growth is attained
- Report to the manging director everyday about all the staff and work progression
- Assist in defining the strategic & technology roadmap with the group organisation and pricing of project manager
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation and assessment of marketplace obstacles.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritising development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development and deployment of all services.
- Work with the marketing executive to optimise online presence and brand awareness through website, software, PPC and social media for RK Marketing and all clients.